Sunny Hill Cottage
Welcome To Countryside Sweden
Situated in a lush and wonderful south- facing location in the beautiful region of Hälsingland, welcome to Sunny Hill Cottage.
Over 100 years old, and until recently part of The Priest of Bergvik’s residence, this unique 95sqm house comprises 2 spacious bedrooms, TV room, toilet with shower, and a fully equipped kitchen.
With loads activities and sights to see on offer all year around, a climate that offers both warm summers and snow rich winters, and a mere 2hr drive from Stockholm’s main airport Arlanda, Bergvik and Hälsingland is an ideal spot for a vacation.
The accommodation also offers:
- Bed linen and towels (at a cost).
- A cot for babies.
- A high chair for babies.
- TV, and DVD with plenty of movies.
- English, Japanese and Swedish books.
- Board games.
- 3 bicycles (at a cost).
- 1 skiing set for men size 43, & 1 snowboard set for women size 39 (at a cost).
- 1 cross country skiing set for men size 43, and 1 for women size 39 (at a cost).
- 1 set of men’s golf clubs & 1 set of women’s golf clubs (at a cost).
- Snow racer and sled for the little ones to have fun with.
- A 5200m² large garden.
- Outdoor furniture and barbeque.
- A large grocery store only 15 minutes away by foot.
- A shop where you can buy vintage Nordic porcelain of the highest quality.
- Day trips in the surrounding area (at a cost).
- Pick up and drop off at Söderhamn’s train station (at a cost).
- Great bus connections from a bus stop just around the corner.
- The possibility to rent a boat.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bergvik & Hälsingland.
/ Per, Mayuko, Björn & Leiya